Pages

Labels

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Taking the Plunge

After months of procrastinating and several friends encouraging me to take the plunge, I have finally done it and set up a Facebook page. I am still on a steep learning curve trying to figure out how to navigate the different areas, respond to messages and upload photos but bear with me, I WILL get the hang of it!

If you are a FB fan you can find me here (I hope), please let me know if the link does not work.

On a less stressful note (anything IT-related always seems to push by blood pressure up) here is the bag I mentioned in my last post, I love the shape and design but might make another in a more tonal colour combination, perhaps red, with orange yellow, white and black accents...



The base wool is some hand dyed Corriedale with merino for the colour accents. You can't really see it in these photos but there is a zip across the top and lots of pockets inside. The body of the bag is approx 40 cm high and 30 cm wide.

The "North Devon Sunset" ring binder cover is also finished in time for the exhibition on Sunday and I'm really chuffed with how it turned out, I will definitely be making more of these, it was so much fun to make!




Linking up to nina-marieoff the wall Friday

8 comments:

  1. You've made some lovely work again Teri !
    (love the "Fiona" bag ;-) !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, forgot : lots of succes on Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your exhibition. The bag is really nice - I like the contrasting colors. But the North Devon Sunset is still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri I love your North Devon Sunset - absolutely stunning! Cool bag too, I like the colours!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your North Devon Sunset is so pretty - I love it!

    ReplyDelete