- dedicate more time to creative activities (I have already "bought" some extra annual leave at work that should allow me to spend 1 day every 2 weeks dedicated to felt making and other creative interests)
- create at least 50 good quality pieces for sale
- find alternative sources for selling my works, including at least 2 craft fairs and improve marketing of my work
- complete my City and Guilds felt making course before August
- post at least once per week
This is where I am today:
- I took 2 days leave during January and did manage to dedicate both days to being creative, my biggest worry was that I would just end up doing chores, but I was good and managed to have 2 very productive days, mostly working on my City and Guilds work.
- I was hoping to average at least 1 good, commercially viable piece per week, this isn't quite going to plan but I do have 4 pieces that are very nearly finished and hope to share more on those either tomorrow or Monday (I have another day off to be creative on Monday).
- I have been really rubbish at this one, I haven't even posted anything new on Etsy in January. In my defence I have identified a couple of local craft fairs that I plan to visit before deciding if they are worth booking a table at but I really do need to get my act together with Etsy.
- This is back on track, I was about a month behind after spending all of December in Hong Kong and New Zealand but having spent every spare moment in January on my course-work I am back on schedule. If I keep this up I might even finish early!
- I managed to post 11 times in Jan so I think I can give myself a big tick for that one :)
How are you getting on with your New Year's goals / resolutions?