I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and healthy new year filled with creativity and to thank those whose blogs I follow for your generous sharing of techniques and ideas, you are truly inspirational.
I don't subscribe to setting New Year's resolutions, most seem to fail before we even reach February, but I do think it is important to follow your dreams and that usually involves setting some goals...
Here are my goals for 2014:
- dedicate more time to creative activities (I have already "bought" some extra annual leave at work that should allow me to spend 1 day every 2 weeks dedicated to felt making and other creative interests)
- create at least 50 good quality pieces for sale
- find alternative sources for selling my works, including at least 2 craft fairs and improve marketing of my work
- complete my City and Guilds felt making course before August
- post at least once per week
What are your goals for 2014?
Happy New Year!